Re: [FWDLK] Good Evening

Hi Jack and all other list members!
    Haven't had time to work on the 59 wagon lately, but have kept an eye on Ebay and others sources for NOS and hard to find very good to like new pieces.  The interior guy called and told me my swivel seats are done and I should come and take a look.  Haven't even had time for that trip...about 55 - 60 miles to Eau Claire WI.  I know Fwdlk. Frank is interested in the cost of having them recovered...I will let you all know what it ran when I find out the damages!  Though they are not being recovered to original, it will still give us a general price range for my area.
    The weather is improving in my neck of the woods, and so it should.  I need to work on my wagon, and warm weather will make it easier!  Currently 14 breezy degrees at 10:22 AM heading for the mid twenties!  I will need to break out the sunglasses and lawn chairs if it hits 32!  Cheers!   John in WI