[FWDLK] power brake boosters 57-59 plym

Dear List
Thank you again for putting together an interesting puzzle!

From your help,,a few phone calls and some educated guess work here is the riddle to the power brake boosters on 57 through 59 Plyms and possibly beyond that.

The CANNISTER type is a BENDIX
The SQUEEZE BOX type is a KELSEY HAYS

If you have a 57 FURY (like I do) the correct one is a KELSEY
because Detroit was only supplied with KELSEYs!!

Other plants could have either one

That is why ( educated guess here) ........
57 FURY could only have Kelsey
58- 59 FURY could have either
57-59 other than FURY could have either one.

My 57 FURY has a BENDIX--only combination of wrong one!
Any one have a good Kelsey for a Bendix???????

ED
LI  NY
57 FURY