Re: [FWDLK] FW: [FWDLK] Forward Magazine

Re: [FWDLK] FW: [FWDLK] Forward Magazine

Now all you people got me wondering how I get the magazine.  I am a member of the WPC Club, the Plymouth's Owners Club and I bought a new Durango 2 years ago.  If what everyone is saying is true, I should be getting 3 copies of the magazine, right?  I only get one copy, so there cross referencing must be good.

Well, if anyone isn't a member of the clubs, didn't buy a new Chrysler product and wants the magazine, I put the address in my original e-mail this morning.  Good luck.
John in balmy New Jersey.  (46 degrees today)