[FWDLK] Virgil Exner, Jr. "Interview"....Questions?

[FWDLK] Virgil Exner, Jr. "Interview"....Questions?

On New Year's Eve, the Online Imperial Club, where I volunteer, heard
from none other than Virgil Exner, Jr., who wrote into the website with the
following message:

"I appreciate your sustaining this article on your great site. I've
picked it up on my site. Father would be flabbergasted and very proud of
you all and Mr Katz.

Happy New Year!

Ex, Jr.
http://community.webtv.net/X-isle/XJRDesignExcitement";

Most of us here know that Virgil Exner is the patron saint of our beloved
Forward Look cars, but for those who don't know who Virgil Exner or his
son are, and are interested, please take a look at the article that
prompted Ex, Jr.'s comments:
http://www.imperialclub.com/ImpFormativeArticles/Exner/index.html

or this one, about the 1953 Chrysler Ghia Special:
http://www.imperialclub.com/ImpFormativeArticles/Special/index.htm

Now Mr. Exner, Jr. has cordially offered to allow me a telephone "interview"
next week, and I'd like to solicit questions that anyone might like to ask.
I will try not to waste his time with generic questions that have already
been answered in books and articles, but here is our opportunity to ask
questions that we'd like to know about our wonderful finned Chryslers, or
about Virgil Exner's early days at Chrysler, or Ex, Jr.'s own career, etc.

Please let me know if you have a specific question for Mr. Exner.

Best Regards,

Mike Trettin
1956 Imperial Sedan, Turquoise