[FWDLK] Was there a sale on sawz-alls?

Jack Wrinkles was asking what we were talking about, so
here's the link to the 59 Imperial 2-door that has had a
roof-ectomy in NJ:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1874906565

and here's the link to the 59 Imperial 4-door that has
suffered the same fate on the other coast, as mentioned on
the Imperial Mailing List:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1874845908

Dunno why 59 Imperials are falling into the wrong hands, but
it seems obvious that the sawz-all sale was a nation-wide
event!

Dick Woodside
(with even more reasons to fear power tools)