From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Stragand, Dave
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2002 2:49 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Torqueflite question

Hi All,

I figured out where my trans is leaking.  I had installed a temporary rubber
hose between the cooler line input and output, and the kickdown bar had
rubbed through the hose causing it to leak rather badly.

The transmission originally had been equipped for coolant lines, so I did
not want to plug them.  My question is, though, could I just install the
plugs from my old trans, or does it need to have the fluid flow?  Or are
there internal differences between an air-cooled trans and those with
coolant lines?

-Dave

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm