Re: [FWDLK] Carlisle

Great show, as always. Sorry I didn't get the chance to meet most of you
this year, I was only there Sat. and didn't get there until after 10am
at that. Neither me or the friend I went with had anything in the show
this year, this was mainly a parts trip.  I had to almost run to try and
hit all sellers in 8hrs (didn't succeed!). Considering the shopping list
I had contained FL, A-body, B-body and E-body parts, I pretty much had
to look at everything. I did pretty well finding the parts, but didn't
get much chance to check out the show field.
 I did get a chance to talk to the guy with the red/white 57 Dodge from
Canada down at the end for a bit. I had been hoping to see that car
again after C@englishtown, since he had already done the AAJ
front/B-body rear brake setup.
 By the way, Frank, did you see the guy with the moldings for your
friend's 59 NYer? I got the little potmetal piece I needed to fix my
directional switch from him ($10 for the whole switch assembly!). 15
minutes after I left, it clicked in my feeble mind that I should have
grabbed the guys phone number in case I needed anything else he had
there at a later date, or that you hadn't spotted the moldings. I
planned to go back, but it completely slipped my mind. Sorry.
                                Chris

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm