[FWDLK] 1960 Plymouth parts car

Hey boys and girls, I have a 60 Fury 4 door sedan that has a quite a few
parts left on it that I just don't need. I want to get this thing out of
my face soon but I don't want to crush anything that someone needs from
this jewel. If you can think of something you may need form this
thing..... let me know cause it's going to go away in the next two
weeks. It's pretty rusty and the interior is... well it's history
really. Bargain basement prices..... a blue light special..... a red tag
sale.... one of a kind (yeah right) parts. Be the first one on your
block to have some crap off of this car.
I bought this car for parts for my Savoy, took what I needed then found
a 60 Savoy parts car that has everything I need and then some. Even the
right front fender that I have searched the globe for. Go figure.
At any rate, e mail me if you need something. Send me a smoke
signal...... toss a carrier pigeon in the air with a message to me and a
list of your needed stuff. I don't care how you get a hold of me just do
it. Chicks will thing you're cool if you have stuff from this car. If
you are a chick, guys will think you are cool.  Batteries not included.
Don in Seattle Washington

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm