[FWDLK] FL cars at Tallahassee Mopar show

[FWDLK] FL cars at Tallahassee Mopar show

Our local Mopar club held its annual show at Wakulla Springs State Park (10
miles south of Tallahassee) on May 4 and our club web guy has finally posted
pictures from the show.  Just a small show, but we did have some nice cars
and a pretty good turnout of FL cars, including my 56 Plymouth, a 56 Dodge,
a 61 Chrysler 300G (Gil Cunningham standing behind it), a 57 Dodge raffle
car (the Cairo, Georgia voluteer fire department is raising money for a
pumper), and a 61 Plymouth wagon.  Also some almost FL cars including 2
Chrysler 300H convertibles and yours truly in my 64 Polara convertible.  If
you're interested, just click on the link below, scroll down to "Photos" on
the left, click on it, and then on "2002 Show."

BTW, one of the "Pair of Club Member's Hemis" - the black 67 Charger - is
mine also.  The other is a yellow 66 Belvedere 4-speed that our newsletter
editor Steve Pollock bought new in 66.  His trade-in?  A 58 Coronet two door
hardtop with a 392 hemi motor out of an Imperial (or was it a New Yorker?).

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/nfma/

Curtis
56 Belvedere club sedan
59 Coronet 2 door hardtop