From: "chuck and sue deyoe" <anco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 7:03 PM
Subject: 331 hemi timing check

Hi I am looking to check the timing on my 1955 Chrysler new Yorker
and have
the service manual and tools [timing light],  but am looking for
advice on
the best way to check the timing and the proper line on the harmonic
balancer to look at as they are hard to see.  I have dual points and
6 volt
system  with the 331 hemi V 8. any help . thanks chuck deyoe

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm