From: David Agnew

To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Dual antennas
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 19:41:12 +1200
Hi Ed, and others,
For some years, there has been an advertisement in Chrysler 300 Club Int'l mags from Dennie Turner in Florida, selling antennas for our MoPars. I have no personal experience of Dennie's wares. Heard some good reports though.
FYI, here is what he advertises.
Antenna assemblies ( no power ). NOS and new 1955-65 Chryslers( also fits 1955-61 DeSotos); 1956 dual rears $350 pair,1957-59 dual rears $295 pair;1960 dual rears $295 pair;1961 dual rears $225 pair;1955-65 Chrysler front antennas, most in stock,$125 each.
Dennie Turner.
5145 SE 106th Lane,
Belleview,
FL,34420.