[FWDLK] FW: [Chrysler300] who is "desertnos" on eBay ? Gary

[FWDLK] FW: [Chrysler300] who is "desertnos" on eBay ? Gary Whitehead !!!!! BEWARE !!!!!!

FYI on new eBay identity:

-----Original Message-----
From: John Hertog [mailto:crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2002 2:38 AM
To: Chrysler 300 Club Listverver

Subject: [Chrysler300] who is "desertnos" on eBay ? Gary Whitehead !!!!!
BEWARE !!!!!!

Hi to all,

THIEF ALERT !!!!!

Currently on eBay, you will find two auctions running, one for 1961-62
Chrysler parking light lenses, and the other for 1961 Chrysler taillight
lenses. The seller I.D .
for these two auctions is :  desertnos

Well, guess who "desertnos" is  ?

Contact information for desertnos:

        User ID:     desertnos
        Name:        Gary Whitehead
        Company:     DesertNOS
        City:        PALM SPRINGS
        State:       CA
        Country:     United States
        Phone:       (760) 325 - 5668
        Time/Date:   Monday, Mar 04, 2002 13:37:33 PST

PLEASE forward this e-mail thru any other listservers that you might be a
member of !
Gary Whitehead is the one and same person that also goes under Suncoast
Plastics and West Coast Antique.  He has ripped off lots and lots of people,
including me. His ads are no longer accepted in Hemmings, Mopar Collector
Guide, etc. ; now, he is turning to eBay to peddle his substandard product,
since he has burnt all of his other bridges !

I urge each and every one of you to PASS ON THE WORD to all your friends and
acquaintances!  Please post to whatever listservers you might belong to !
Don't let this guy hide  behind an anonymous eBay seller I.D. and rip off
more people than he already has !
PLEASE !!!!!

J.

-

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html