Re: [FWDLK] Modehaus and promos

Dan et all:
Your last sentence sums it up. They seem to be offering body style etc. that
others don't which is what got my juices flowing. Sure wanted to see a 61 dodge
model since I own a phoenix convert. But alas, my excitement was smashed when I
clicked that link and got the sad truth. Sort of like when you open the big box
at Christmas and it's not the hubcaps you were hoping for but a picture of
them;-)
Anyhow I am not knocking the site, just hoping they purchase the bandwidth,
storage, or whatever it takes to get them images up and running.
doug

Tallfins@xxxxxxx wrote:

> All,
> Years ago I bought a model of a 57 Plymouth Plaza 4 door sedan, 1/25th scale
> I believe, just because it was so unique. Yeah, they're not cheap, and
> they're a great deal more difficult to put together than the usual AMT and
> other kits, but they're really nice models and Modelhaus offers years and
> body styles you don't see offered from the bigger companies.
>
> Dan C
> Spanaway, WA

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html