Re: [FWDLK] Aircleaners

Hi all,
The make new ones in Sweden. I know the guy who makes them. I bought his last set though. He says it is alot of work to make them, it takes a couple of hours... This is no plastic ones - this is as close as the original you can get -metal. I can check if he are willing to make some more sets in a soon future. He has plans for reproducing the gastank too....
-Daniel Andersson