Re: [FWDLK] Another Bruce McCall post, make me stop.

Re: [FWDLK] Another Bruce McCall post, make me stop.

Thanks, Chris! I'd forgotten some of these, while most
I'd never seen before.

McCall's famous "DeSoto Discovers The Mississippi" was
in a bicentennial special edition of the National
Lampoon IIRC (not one if the regular issues).

I'm also reminded now of an equally hysterical piece I
believe he did for Playboy in the '70s on unsuccessful
aircraft designs. (Now you can search for that, and
truthfully tell your wife you're reading it for the
articles...)

Mike in SF.