[FWDLK] O-o-old Plymouth

I apologize for the "off-Forward Look" post, though I know many of us have
other Chryslers in our stables.

In the UPull-it lot on the south side of Atlanta, there is a really old
Plymouth four door, suicide doors.  The lot has it listed as a 41 Fury.
They get a lot of names wrong.  The only badge I could see was the
"Plymouth" over the front grille, bent in the middle to conform to the shape
of the nose.

There are a few good parts left, I didn't look at it too closely, but the
trunklid is real nice, and looks like a giant clamshell.

Oh, geez, I almost forgot.  There was a Forward Look car there.  I don't
know what it is called, it has the headlights in pods sitting inside deep
coves.  A gigantic car, some kind of Imperial I think.  I'll look the next
time I'm there.

Anyway, the huge car has been there for about a month, so its time is
limited.  The old Plymouth has been there a couple of weeks, it may have a
little time left.  I think the yard turns over its inventory based on time,
not necessarily parts still on the cars.

If anyone needs parts for these ill-described(by me) cars, I hope this
helps.

Mike Clark
Stockbridge, Georgia

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html