Re: [FWDLK] '61 DeSoto for sale

Nick forgot to mention a couple things, that I think
he'd be OK with my mentioning:

The seats are actually pretty good but aren't
original. It looks like vinyl was stitched in when the
original fabric bit the dust. The welts, pleating,
etc. either follow the original lines or close to it,
and I'd call them excellent for a driver. It doesn't
look like it'd be too tough to go back to the correct
stuff when the time comes.

It also has electric windows, as most of the
last-day-of-production '61 DeSotos seem to (getting
rid of the door panels, perhaps?)

Mike in SF.