Re: [FWDLK] The HEMI is reborn!!!

They reintroduced the hemi as a crate engine a few years back. Part of the
deal Lee Iaccoca made with the government forced them to destroy all their
performance related tooling, such as for the hemi. But back in the early
90's a couple mopar engineers were walking through a swap meet and saw how
ridiculous the prices for hemi parts had gotten and said 'hey we can make
them cheaper than that!' And so new tooling was made and the hemi was
reborn. They did make some very minor improvements to it as well.

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html