Re: [FWDLK] The HEMI is reborn!!!

Hey guys, I'm not so sure the hemi ever really died!  I don't know if
Chrysler built them or contracted someone else to do so but my son and I saw
a 500+ cubic inch Mopar crate hemi at the Detroit Autorama a couple of years
ago.  It was available minus the intake manifold so I guess the buyer had
the option of using a single carb, multiple carbs, or fuel injection.  It
kind of gave me the impression that these engines had been available for
quite a while.  I've also seen a lot of street rods in the Detroit area with
Mopar hemis in them and they weren't the early 50-ish versions.  They were
at least 426s from the muscle car era.

Jerry B

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html