Re: [FWDLK] The HEMI is reborn!!!

Title: Re: [FWDLK] The HEMI is reborn!!!
It’ll be interesting to see if the fuel consumption for this new engine improves over the appetite of the current line of truck V8s.
I looked at a Dakota sticker the other day and it was 15mpg city 17 highway. Totally unacceptable, imho.

Dan Davids
Seattle

Look for an all new Hemi in the 2003 Dodge Rams!!! The new 5.7L Hemi has two spark plugs per cylinder, develops 345 horsepower and puts out 365 pounds-feet of torque! These engines are standard in the heavy duty Rams, and optional in the others.