[FWDLK] A Valentines Day card for your better half

[FWDLK] A Valentines Day card for your better half

Don't bother speeding home tonight so you can swing by the card store for
your sweety! I've done all the leg work for you! Here are 2 perfect
Valentines Day card for that special someone! There are two to pick from,
each hand-crafted to let that little woman know just how much she means to
you!

You can find both here:
http://www.scatpack.com

Happy Motoring!
Brian

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html