[FWDLK] NOS part for sale

Hello All,
Well, I jumped the gun again and have something I don't need. I was looking for a handbrake signal lamp package for my '59 Fury. I seen an NOS handbrake light that didn't have the right part no. but I thought it would be close. Wrong! It's not correct so I want to see if any of you out there would like to buy it. It is a part no. 2076 719. It will fit any '61 Valiant/Lancer. It comes complete with the switch,wiring,instructions,bulb,hardware,and of course the lamp and lens. The chrome and the lens are absolutely perfect. I can e-mail pics of it. I'm asking what I paid for it which was $60. If you're interested, please e-mail me privately. I will be shipping it priority mail.  Thanks for your time.
Take Care,
Frank

P.S. I since have found the correct one (Thank You James!).