Re: [FWDLK] WHOS ON FIRST? WHATS ON SECOND?.............

Re: [FWDLK] WHOS ON FIRST? WHATS ON SECOND?.............

In a message dated 1/23/02 5:40:24 PM Eastern Standard Time, dww2@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON !!!!

Sorry Dave Stragand but I have to find out who the E-Bay bad guy is.

I have to agree with Doug.  Is the guy Dave talking about Mel Lester Jr. or Mel Bohnenkamp?  Either way it's not a real good thread, but we'd better figure out who it is.
John Paxos