[FWDLK] Gas tank:

Hello fellow Lookers:
I have a 57 Plymouth in the shop, which has (had) not been driven or started
since 1968.  Fortunately, I had no real problems getting it running, and it
runs just fine ("purrs" would be a better description).  However, this was
accomplished only by feeding a "fresh" fuel supply through the carb.  Now
the customer wants it to run without "life support", so I am faced with
obtaining  a usable fuel tank.  Any idea where to get one?

Thanks.

DaveG.