Re: [FWDLK] OIL FILTER INTERCHANGE

Hi Doug -

Thanks for your input. What was your reaction to the website concerning the oil filters ?  Do you think his admittedly unscientific study has any merit ?  People have been painting this picture that Fram filters are crap.  I doubt that. I feel that most name brand oil filters, like most name brand oils are at least 'good', with some being 'very good' or 'excellent'.  To add another wrinkle to the equation, there may be variations within brands.  For example, Fram's PH8A may be 'excellent' while their PH25 (or whatever) may only be 'good'.

Ron