[FWDLK] Oil Filter Interchange

Hi All

Does anyone know where to get the conversion kit that attaches to the block
for change over to the spin on oil filter. This will be for the 1958 Dodge
350 engine. I got the last one for the 1957 Plymouth 318 engine from the
local Dodge dealer, however I can't remember the part number. Any help will
be appreciated.

Thanks
Mackey