[FWDLK] Can u use 4 bearings in the King Pins?

[FWDLK] Can u use 4 bearings in the King Pins?

OK here is yet another twist in what has become a never ending saga to
rebuild the front end of my Dodge.
I packed everything up this morning to take the steering knuckles to the
machine shop to get everything pressed in.  I take another look in the box
and find 4 needle bearings instead of 2 bearings and 2 bushings. I called
the place I got them from and they told me that this is the heavy duty kit.
That the 4 bearings are better than a bearing and a bushing. This makes
sense to me, plus I do not have to worry about reaming the bushings.
Since the service manual specifies a bearing and a bushing I am questioning
this advice.
DOes this sound right, am I ok to use this kit with a earing on top and
bottom instead of a bearing on top and a bushing on the bottom?

Scott
1956 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer