Re: [FWDLK] Mopar boats

             hello everyone,  i have seen boats and also a few campers at a
few car shows last summer, this must be getting a little popular, the boats &
campers are usually around the same year as the car.  i also have a boat that
i would like to include with my 56 imperial. it's a pipestone fiberglass
speed boat with a pair of nice shaped fins. right now the boat is two tone
white & peach. i don't know the year of the boat. wish i did. i haven't found
any info on it.  stokie