[FWDLK] Stainess Nuts & bolts and Body Spacers

[FWDLK] Stainess Nuts & bolts and Body Spacers

Today I received my order of stainless nuts, bolts and Body spacers, and
washers.  They look great. Each body spacer is welded not pressed together
and looks real good.  Took less than a week for everything.
I used MMS Stainless and accessories in Rydel Georgia. looks like a family
run operation.  www.mmsacc-stainless.com  (770) 607 7131  Pleasent people to
work with, returned calls promptly and was quick with a reasonable estimate.
They now have the bolt pattern for the 56 Dodge.

Scott
1956 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer