From: Dirt Rider <drt-rdr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] I've declared war with the mice.
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 21:20:51 -0500

in case anyone is following. I've had enough with the mice. They usually
don't bother me, but now they've broken all the rules, they been in my car
packing stuff under the seats. I believe they got the stuffing out of my
other project car. Last time I posted. I got some good suggestions on how
battle them. I also got some quite humerous ones also.
Anyway, the first line of battle is I put some traps out.
Next I put dryer sheets in the car.
lastly, I had some holes in the firewall from missing gromets and the wrong
collar around the steering column. So I stuffed the holes with steel wool.
had heard somewhere that they can't chew through steel wool.

I'll let you know how the battles go and how many of the enemy cherish.
Us old car folks must stay united

Nick