Re: [FWDLK] Don't rush to bid on this DeSoto model

Re: [FWDLK] Don't rush to bid on this DeSoto model

At 00:14 1.12.2001 -0800, you wrote:
Gee Robert, rust free and NO reserve!! What more could we ask for?

It's a '60 DeSoto ragtop..:)  One 1:1 car is in FINland. But not quite so customized, but little..

In Norway, someone owns a '60 convertible too (Mr. Olsen?).. Does anyone know more about
the history of that car?

 Mark

Sorry to post this, but it is hilarious!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1668433262