Re: [FWDLK] Don't rush to bid on this DeSoto model

Re: [FWDLK] Don't rush to bid on this DeSoto model

Interesting effects, and I'm not just talking about
the macrame top... I can't make out any emblems, but
the grille, which I realize was the "custom" piece,
looks more Chrysler than DeSoto, while the hubcaps are
from Jo-Han's '60 Phoenix...

--- John Bartell <jrbartell@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I think I saw that very car on Wisconsin Avenue
in downtown Milwaukee! Of course that would have been
in the 60's...WOOOWWW
MANNN...did you see that set of wheels????????
Grooooovyyyyyyy! { :^) Peace!  John in Wi in a much
later time and place!