[FWDLK] '56 Disc Conversion

  Hello All,
 I got my disc brake conversion done... well for the most part. My Coronet is back on the road. I do have a leak in the front system that I haven't had time to check into and fix. With winter so close I think it'll have to wait until spring before I can get to it.
 The only parts that I didn't put on the list I posted before were misc. steel lines that runs from the master cylinder to the prop. valve ( I broke down and bought a preset one from Master Power brakes ) and from the prop. valve to the factory hard lines. I also used a new brake light switch ( I'll post the part number later) inserted in a "T" fitting for the rear system. I figured putting the switch in the rear brake system would be best since it's not a low pressure switch and the rear system is set up with the prop. valve to hold a 2lb. line pressure at all times and will activate first. I wasn't sure if it would work but it does.
 The disc conversion works GREAT. I'm very happy with it. It'll be even better when I get all the bugs out. I would like to reinforce the lower caliper bracket mounting point at a latter date, but other than that kudos to AAJ Brakes.
 If anyone has any questions on the conversion feel free to ask, I had to do it by myself and with out help.
 Adam
'56 Coronet