[FWDLK] turquoise paint

hello List,
would anyone be able to tell me (and the List) when Chrysler turquoise first came into use?
I have some factory brackets to put in the engine compartment of my 59 Plymouth...one of the brackets came out of a 62 Chrysler and are turquoise. I am thinking black would be appropropriate for 59 Plymouth.
Any constuctive input would be appreciated...
rogerH