From: Scott H [mailto:kneedrager@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2001 10:02 AM
To: Joseph_Bouboulis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; glpavlovich@xxxxxxxx;
Dhomstad@xxxxxxxxxxx; sperduton@d&b.com
Subject: Engine Colors

The original engine color on the Dodge was silver and I was planning on
using the POR-15 Aluminum engine paint to keep the classic look.
As you know I am using the Edelbrock Aluminum Heads and Edelbrock Aluminum
intake.  I am thinking that Hemi Orange on the block may also look pretty
good with the Aluminum top end.
What do you guys think of these 2 choices.

Scott
1956 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer