[FWDLK] Front floor mat

Hi all,
   I found this what appears to be a NOS black front floor mat (rubber) with the insulation backing on it.  The P/N is 1614122 and has another number on it--AW1644AX8.  Would any one know what it may fit???  It has 2 small tears in it--one would be under the passengers seat and the other would be just before the seat where the hump would start.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you,
Jack   Shinglehouse, Pa