From: Forward Look Frank
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2001 8:47 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Mitchell Motor parts

Hello All,
             Mitchell is the same guy that went from Ohio to Georgia. I only
deal with him when he's the only guy that has the part and it better be a
rare item if I do. Be advised whatever he says is NOS is hardly ever NOS. I
have heard of him being a "crook" as far back as the early eighties. One
story I know of is when he bought a NOS '71 'cuda grille for $100 from a guy
at a show and marked it up to $400 at the same show that very day! I've
never been completely screwed by him but, I can say I've definitely been
overcharged and he hasn't been honest about the condition of the parts I
bought from him. Just my two cents.
Take Care,
Frank