[FWDLK] Installing a/c

To all sympathetic Listmembers,
I am at the end of a long Saturday and  I am tired, but my message is still clear...do NOT attempt to retrofit a/c to your car. Not unless you have the exact same unit from the exact same year, model (e.g.  Plymouth), and engine displacement. The commonly available drawings and shop diagrams are not specific enough, and so much varies between makes and engine sizes that you are in for only heartbreak. There are at least three different sizes of idler pulley spacers, and I haven't figured out the fan assembly at all..the clutch fan I took off a '63 413 is too fat to fit (hits the radiator). The 59 parts book shows a clutch fan, but only in some pictures, other pictures it is a regular fan...which is right???...
you get the idea...
Roger