Re: [FWDLK] chains and other forms of bondage

Re: [FWDLK] chains and other forms of bondage

Reminds me of a certain very expensive "rare"Boss M*stang that was shipped
down here to New Zealand. Great care was used to load the restored car in a
container and the owner specified chains around the rear axle, attached to
the container floor to keep it from moving around during it's voyage.
It's a shame nobody told the forkhoist driver unloading on the other end
this,before he attempted to tow it out of the container!!
Owen