Re: [FWDLK] Cop Cars In Chains

How about that classic "Porky's" !

-----Original Message-----
From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Sealey
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2001 4:11 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Cop Cars In Chains

This scene, and a convincing '61 Ford cop car, were
recreated to many laughs in "American Graffiti". I
also seem to remember a "Leave It To Beaver" episode
where Eddie talks Wally into doing this to Lumpy's
car, with a chain that turns out to have "W. Cleaver"
stamped into it...

Heard of this happening in many jurisdictions since
(including Modesto, CA, hometown of George Lucas and
alleged location of "American Graffiti") but no idea
whether life imitates art or vice versa.

Surprisingly, I've never seen an Andy Griffith show
episode where someone did this to Barney Fife...