[FWDLK] Forward Look 'Theft Proofing'

If you remove the rotor from the dist., that would slow down the non serious thief. Not too many of them would have a rotor in their pocket. One of the most unusual anti -thieft 'systems' I saw was where a guy had metal bars made to fit through the slots in his rims. He then ran a chain to each and put a padlock on each wheel. The chain also ran around each axle. Said he learned to do this after several years of living in the far east. Too many mornings of waking up to no car or no tires. Another guy would chain his car to a utility pole near where he parks.

Just a few ideas.

Larry