[FWDLK] theft protection

Hello All,
Ever considered using the old model T ignition coil approach? Basically
hooking +6 to +12 to the primary and hooking the secondary to the vehicles
body. Whenever someone touches anything on the car they get a high voltage
shock. It does work. To make it even more effective with today's technology,
hook a motion/shock sensor up to activate it. This is an effective set-up and
it'll even stop animals from excreting on your car. Funny story, I seen a dog
piss on a car with this set up and it made him yelp and fall unconscious.
After that, the dog was deathly afraid of the car.
With today's technology youcould also make a remote for it and shut it off
instead of the hidden switch idea (plastic handle, of course). Just my two
cents.
Frank