Re: [FWDLK] Wheaties Plymouth?

Sure have Dave....It is a great box of memories especially the photo's of the
60 Plymouth.  Every enthusiast should try to pick up a box.  I got mine about
1 1/2 months ago so I suspect they will be running out soon.  Great pictures
of Lee Petty in the car!  If you are into these types of promotions, the
Wheaties NASCAR box series with miniature Dodge racers were also great to
pick up this past spring and summer.  The cars are worth more than the cost
of the cereal.
Marv