[FWDLK] Wheel Studs for '57 Dodge

I need a set of five right-turning (clockwise to tighten) wheel studs for
the left front wheel of a 1957 Dodge Custom Royal.  The car -- as most of
you probably know -- came with left-turning studs, but they got stripped by
ignorant mechanics, and I had them replaced a couple of years ago with
right-turning studs.  Another ignorant mechanic, however, installed studs
that were too long, and now they're causing me some problems.

I'll take the left-turning studs if that's all that's out there, but can
anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

John Williams