[FWDLK] Part

Hi to all,
    I have one NOS P/N 1604921 Directional signal horn contact switch w/power steering that fits the 55-58 Mopars including C75, C76, LC1, 2, 3 except the 57-58 Imp.  Also fits 59 thru 62 all.  This is the bakelite piece that has the wheel on it that is spring loaded and the wire comes in the bottom of it.  If any one is in need of this please contact me privately.  I'm asking $17 including shiping in the USA.
Jack   In hot and muggy Shinglehouse, Pa--not a complaint as winter is just around the corner.