[FWDLK] Carlisle "Schedule"

Hi All,

I have been trying to come up with a "schedule" of events for C@C.  I'll be leaving tonight sometime.  Here's my thoughts:

For hooking up with other folks for parts hunting groups, meet at 8:30am each day on the ramp to the giveaway cars.

For lunches, meet at 12:45pm each day on the ramp to the giveaway cars. (This should help us beat the crowd at the grandstand food vendors, right nearby).

'The Big Dinner', meet by our vehicles on the Fun Field at 5pm Saturday.  We don't have a tent, but I think people may be bringing tents on their own.  Bring a chair, and if you have it, a folding table.  Menu to be determined (Pizza, chicken, hot dogs/hamburgers?)

I'll have my cell phone on me there, and I can be reached at 412-298-1239 or text messages by emailing them to page(dot)dave(dot)stragand(at)ketchum(dot)com.  (In other words, just put "page." in front of my email address.)

Directions to C@C may be found at http://www.carpro.com/events/directio.htm

-Dave