ignition coils

From: Larry Lewis jr
Email: forwardlook59@msn.com
Date: July 08, 2001

Comments

has anybody had any problems with coils on a 59 413 big block. this will be the third one that i have replaced in a short time. the coil will get real hot, you cant even touch it. I moved it off the intake manifold and put it on the inner fender well to see if that would help, and it looks like it didnt help. If anyone has any info please help

I gave the following response. Any other ideas?