[FWDLK] Intl Shipping Ideas Needed

Anyone have any experience finding a good rate or method to ship long
stainless trim parts to South Australia from south Texas?

I've got some '59 DeSoto 2dr stainless all packaged up in a 4" PVC tube.
Its 78" long and weighs 13 lbs.

The US Post Office won't do an international package over 42" in length.
UPS wants $121.75.
FedEx wants $133.33.

The poor guy with the DeSoto already has the exchange rate problem to deal
with so his out of pocket is virtually double what US people are reading as
quotes.  In other words, the UPS shipping would cost him $238.49 Australian!

Someone must have shipped trim down under and have a better idea.

Thanks for any help.
Wayne