Re: [FWDLK] disk brakes

David,

    It may be helpful to some of the others on the list to hear
    the responses you got if that is ok with those who sent them.

    Also, I have been looking to upgrade the rear brakes
    on my 55 Royal 4dr and found someone who has a complete
    rearend from a 74 Imperial with positive traction, 3.23:1 gears,
    and disk brakes.  The hub-to-hub length is 66".
    Has anyone on the list used disk brakes on the rear?

    Thanks in advance,
    David Vice.