Re: [FWDLK] Engine mounts

--- John Digney <digney@massed.net> wrote:

> I was just wondering if anyone knew if motor
> mounts were available to convert a 1955 Plymouth
> to a 318 or 360 engine and compatible trans.  If
> they are available where can I get them. Just
> exploring my options at this point.

Assuming that an A and an LA smallblock use the same
motormounts (which may not be correct) a set of mounts
for a '56 Plymouth 277/303 should work. I seem to
remember there being a difference between mounting
points on 6 and V8 cars, and will leave that
discussion to someone who's actually done it.

=====
Mike Sealey, San Francisco CA
'57 Plymouth Sport Suburban